Shareholder Communication Policy
The Board informs shareholders of all major developments affecting the Company’s state of affairs as follows:
- the Annual Financial Report is distributed to all shareholders (who specifically request to receive the document), including relevant information about the operations of the Company during the year, changes in the state of affairs and details of future developments. The full Annual Financial Report is also available on the Company website.
- the Half - yearly report contains summarised financial information and a review of the operations of the Company during that period. The audited Half – Year Financial Report is lodged with ASIC and the ASX and sent to any shareholder who requests it as well as being published on the Company website.
- proposed major changes in the Company, which may impact on share ownership rights, are submitted to shareholder vote.
- the Company presents exhibits at industry conferences which provides opportunity for shareholders to gather information about the Company; it is also an opportunity to meet members of the Board and senior management.
- all documents that are released publicly are made available on the Company website and e-mailed to shareholders and investors who have provided their relevant details to the Company.
- the Board encourages full participation of shareholders at the Annual General Meeting to ensure a high level of accountability and identification with the Company’s strategy and goals. Important issues are presented to the shareholders as single resolutions.
- the shareholders are requested to vote on the appointment and aggregate remuneration of the Directors, the granting of options and shares to Directors and changes to the Constitution. Copies of the Constitution are available to any shareholder who requests it.